LENGTH: 6.25” Net
SOUND: 30db typical reduction (5.56mm 16” 77gr)
MATERIALS: 17-4 PH Stainless, 6AL-4V Titanium, 7075-T6 Aluminum
COATINGS: HIGH TEMP CERAKOTE – MULTIPLE COLOR OPTIONS
Direct Thread – Standard and Metric
Check out the Apollo-X on your iPhone or iPad in Augmented Reality (full 3D right in front on you), click on the link to download Jig Workshop — then come back and click on the link again to see the Apollo-X.
MONO CORE – ADVANCED ZERO BACK PRESSURE SUPPRESSOR
The Apollo X suppressor is a state-of-the-art, mono core, zero back pressure suppressor capable of use with multiple types of ammo. The Apollo X is proudly made in the U.S.A. by American craftsmen, using the finest materials.
The Apollo X eliminates toxic gas blowback commonly associated with suppressors because of its zero back pressure design. Your firearm runs cleaner with no loss of reliability or needing to worry about common overpressure issues and fouling normally associated with other suppressors. The Apollo X is also a weld free fully user serviceable design.
The Quantum Flo Technology incorporated in the Apollo X suppressor prevents over gassing and reduces recoil better than standard baffle designs. The Apollo X is a quieter running suppressor without the limitations and drawbacks of other brand’s baffled designs.
ZERO BACK PRESSURE DESIGN
- Eliminates Suppressor Related Toxic Gas Blowback
- Guns Run Clean – No Loss In Reliability
- No Barrel Length Limitations
- With Most Barrel Length and Ammo Combos
FLASH AND SMOKE SIGNATURE REDUCTION
- Dramatically reduces flash and smoke signatures
DIRECT THREAD MODELS
- Fully User Serviceable – Weld Free Design
- No Over Gassing and Forward Flow Reduces Recoil Better Than Standard Baffle Designs
- Concentric Mono Core – No Alignment Issues
- QuantumFlo Technology Reduces Bullet Turbulence
Patented and Patent Pending