MODULAR CORE – ZERO BACK PRESSURE RIMFIRE SUPPRESSOR
The Artemis X suppressor is a state-of-the-art modular core zero back pressure suppressor capable of use with multiple types of ammo including FN 5.7. The Artemis X is proudly made in the U.S.A. by American craftsmen, using the finest materials.
The Artemis X eliminates toxic gas blowback commonly associated with suppressors because of its zero-back pressure design. Your firearm will run cleaner with no loss of reliability or need to worry about common overpressure issues and fouling normally associated with other suppressors. The Artemis X is also weld-free and fully user serviceable.
The Quantum Flo Technology incorporated in the Artemis X suppressor prevents over-gassing and reduces recoil better than standard baffle designs. The Artemis X is a quieter running suppressor without the limitations and drawbacks of other brands’ baffled designs.
You can choose to run the Artemis X in two different configurations: with the Hush Module attached, which gives you the best signature concealment, sound suppression, and recoil mitigation, or in its shortest configuration with the Hush Module off which is more maneuverable, and lighter. Whichever way you want to run your Artemis X, you’re sure to love it.
- Zero back pressure design
- Eliminates suppressor-related toxic gas blowback
- Guns Run Clean – no loss in reliability
- No barrel length limitations
- with most barrel length and ammo combos
FLASH AND SMOKE SIGNATURE REDUCTION
- Dramatically reduces flash and smoke signatures
- Fully User Serviceable – Weld-Free Design
- No over-gassing and Forward Flow Reduces Recoil Better Than Standard Baffle Designs
- Concentric Modular Core – No Alignment Issues
- QuantumFlo Technology Reduces Bullet Turbulence
Patented and Patents Pending